iSeries High Availability
ezAvailability for IBM i (i Series / AS400)
Cut the Tape. Beam your Data to the Cloud.
Our IBM i Solutions Include:
- Enterprise Level Resources – Always on, switch ready and able to handle full production workloads.
- Tier-3 Data Centers – Meets or exceed most production environments for security, compliance standards, power and cooling redundancy, fi re suppression and communications with 100% uptime.
- Scalable Resources – ezAvailability is designed to seamlessly scale system processor, memory and storage resources as needed. This allows clients to run replication on a base HA system with additional resources in reserve for use when needed in a test or disaster declaration. HA systems and standby resources can be expanded to meet typical client side growth over time or from other business changes.
- Host based Replication – Software and/or Journal Based application installed on the production host that tracks and sends all changes to the ezAvailability target system. Replication is at the file or journal level ensuring data and transaction integrity on the target system.
- SAN Based Replication (ezMirror) – SAN level replication using compatible hardware for the source and target. Replication is at the data block level copying all partial file changes to the target typically with a system that is powered off in standby.
- Guaranteed Performance SLA
“We were looking for a low-cost, scalable storage option that offered full support for our cloud-hosting needs. ezHost proved the perfect solution for our needs, thanks to the bright, knowledgeable people at CloudFirst.”