Your Company’s single most valuable asset may be its data
Customer data, product data, financial data, employee data—this is the lifeblood of modern organizations. And when something goes wrong, you will not define success by how the data was backed up—all that matters is getting your data back. All of it. All the time. All correct. All at once.
In data backup, recovery is everything. With this as the ultimate goal, your software solution should deliver maximum:
Cloud Protection with recoverability anytime, anywhere
Asigra Cloud Backup is designed for private, hybrid and public cloud architectures, giving you industry-best recovery assurance in the face of your exploding data volume and complexity. Your data can be backed up and recovered efficiently whether it is on a physical or virtual machine in your heterogeneous enterprise environment, on servers, desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, or in cloud-based applications such as Google Apps or Salesforce.com.
With our Recovery Cloud, your data is protected at all times with the highest levels of security and compliance:
The Recovery Cloud’s agentless architecture is secure because it does not rely on vulnerable agents that need to be installed on each machine. This eliminates open ports on your firewall for all backup sources, dramatically enhancing security by removing points of attack inherent with agent-based architectures.
The Recovery Cloud delivers continuous control with low-touch manageability. Our centralized operations and capacity management gives you a comprehensive, unified view of your systems and devices:
- Single Consolidated Repository – Simplifies backup and recovery of data that’s currently backed up in silos scattered across the enterprise
- Single-pane-of-glass View – allows you to manage from an intuitive web-based dashboard with visibility across the enterprise for even the most complex disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, including multiple branch locations and local/remote backup and recovery management of data centers
- Agentless Architecture – simplifies installation and ongoing operations in your environment by eliminating the downtime and disruption of deploying and maintaining agents
Having confidence in your ability to receover data when it matters most comes from trusting in the backup and restoration processes. There are two important processes to ensure realiability:
- Autonomic Healing – verifies the logical and physical integrity of the data written to the storage systems
- Restore Validation – ensures data is restorable by simulating real recoveries (without actually writing the restored data)
- Agentless Architecture
- FIPS 140-2 Certification
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- Regulatory Compliance (SOX, HIPAA, Basel II)
- Compliant Data Destruction
- Encryption Key Management
- Block-Level Incremental Forever
- Local Storage
- LAN Storage & Resource Discovery
- Restore Validation
- Autonomic Healing
- local Virtual Disaster Recovery (LVDR)
- Remote Virtual Disaster Recovery (RVDR)
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Snapshot Support (Netapp)
Questions about Backup and Recovery options?
Contact a Data Storage Corp representative today or call 212.564.4922 today!